You have already made a wise decision to advertise on HIJOBS meaning you are currently using industry leading award winning technology. We want to ensure you are receiving the very best service we offer.
Here’s our top 10 tips for getting the best candidate applications through HIJOBS:
- Put as much information on your company profile page as possible, including a high quality logo or image. The more effort you put into it the better you look to potential candidates.
- We know it sounds daft but check your spelling and grammar, you’d be amazed at how many don’t! Also remember to use capitalisation.
- Put in as much detail about the job as you can, people want to know lots and if you only put a few words they will think you can’t be bothered with them already.
- Make your advert stand out, show your company's personality, at any given time we have thousands of local jobs, make sure the candidates want to work for you.
- Try to give an indication of salary, it helps with search performance and remember you can ‘hide’ it from the candidate by unchecking "Show Rate" so your listing is still included in indicative salary search results.
- Select the correct job location, be as specific as possible so we send it to relevant candidates.
- Check your analytics. If you aren’t getting enough applications you can amend your advert and you’d be amazed at the impact it will have.
- ‘Bump’ your job after a week or two, this makes it look like a brand new listing and sends it out again to all our email subscribers.
- If you want to take your job down early because you have found the perfect candidate then simply hit ‘archive’ in the job manager section and we do everything else for you. Remember in future all the information will be there so if you need to re-list the job again you don’t need to type it all up.
- Feature your job by hitting the green ‘boost’ button to the right of your advert. You will receive up to 200% as many listing views and applications by promoting your job.
Remember if you’d like any more information or just want to give us some feedback, then get in touch here.
Happy candidate hunting!